If this is your first time on this site
Then there are some things you need to know:
- Currently this wiki is "private" and can only be accessed by students in my classes. Some teachers and administrators may be invited at some point.
- Please be respectful of everyone using this wiki. For example, when you make comments, comment on a person's work not on the person.
- This is a bit of an experiment. I am not the expert here. Play around. Make me go "Wow!" :)
- The menu bar at the top will allow you to go to your course page where assignments will be posted.
- "Home" will bring you back to this page.
- The forums are for comments about anything that goes on in this wiki, or about math in general; there is a forum group for help questions as well.
Here are Solutions for chapter 3 of the calculus textbook
Here is the page in the forum with the Chapter 3 sample test solutions.
Go to the Course Discussion Forum to get the bonus assignment.
I've found a LaTex editor called TeXaide which has an interface that looks like the one that comes with Word and Wordperfect (created by the same company). It's free to download form the Design Science website.
Go to the COURSE DISCUSSION FORUM for an excellent website with mathematicians' histories, birthplace maps, etc.
Textbook solutions are in the COURSE DISCUSSION FORUM
Check out the HELP DISCUSSION FORUM for an art-based math problem. Can you help?